1995, the company was taken over by an investment Banking Company whose goal
was to take this New Zealand success story to other countries around the world. Through
an extensive research process, the concept and menu were modified to reflect
more accurately the tastes of cosmopolitan consumers worldwide.
It is estimated that in excess of $1,000,000 was invested to prepare the business for licensing worldwide, including lodging trademark registrations in some thirty Countries. Currently, licenses have been sold for Canada, where there are ten outlets, and Mexico where it is planned to open the first outlet in 2005.
Recently the Death by Chocolate business has been acquired by Death by Chocolate International Ltd, part of the Franchise Brands Group of Companies. The Founders of Franchise Brands are experienced Business and Franchise Consultants and have significant Hospitality, and Food and Beverage management experience which will now be utilised to re-launch the Death by Chocolate and Dip Me in Chocolate brands.
Listed below are the important characteristics
of the Death by Chocolate concept:
- Fantastic Brand Name
- Captivating Logo
- Speciality Dessert Restaurant
- Synergist with other Food and Beverage Operations
- Mystical and Unique Menu Offering
- Outlet Design has been Formulated for Stand Alone Outlets andShopping Centres, including Kiosks
- Relaxed, Friendly and Exciting Atmosphere
- Appeals to a Range of Customers
- Support from Experienced Franchise Consultants
- Opportunities Worldwide ranging from Country Masters to Area, State or Territory Masters to Individual franchise
In order to maintain this position and achieve high standards, together with ensuring that the investment of incoming Franchisee's and the value added to the business is preserved, defined recruitment and selection criteria needs to be observed and this will be managed by Death by Chocolate International Ltd.
For more details on our franchise opportunities, please download our Expression of Interest Form, complete it and send it in to us.